Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I got a new Lululemon outfit WHOHOO!!!

I asked Dave if he would buy me something from my favorite store as an early birthday gift, so last night we went to the mall and he got me a complete outfit.
I got this tank top in the color emerald. I love the back view.

I got this Scuba Lulu hoodie in classic grey

This crop in plain black, so it goes with my other lulu tops.

And these socks =)

The total came up to about $250. It amazes me how this store has just swept across the country. Everyone is willing to spends big bucks to have that well-known logo on them. When I go to the gym, about half the girls are decked out in lulus. The reason I love it is cos I can wear it whether I do my yoga, pilates, weight training or step classes. Or even just for everyday. They're sooooo comfy, plus they make my assets look great =)

To complete my working out mood, I also got this protein shake from the Vitamin Store. Whey Gourmet is the only brand out there that carries yummy flavors like Smooth Peanut Butter Cholocate, Blueberry Burst , Arctic Cappuccino Frappe, Creamy Orangesicle Swirl, and Cookies and Cream Supreme, among others. This time I got Radical Raspberry Smoothie.

I'm all set for my step class tonight!

4 Comments:

Blogger beetle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:14 a.m.  
Blogger beetle said...

CUTE!! i just saw a girl walking around with her lululemon bag yesterday.

i just bought myself a super advanced bday gift too! although i'm feeling guilty already so i might give it back...or not:)

8:15 a.m.  
Blogger Jazzygirl said...

What did you get? What did you get? =) Don't feel guilty and don't return it!!! The economy needs shopaholics =D

8:24 a.m.  
Blogger beetle said...

$100 pair of sunglasses!!

so much for wanting to make poverty history.

9:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home