Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Highlight pics of our trip

Me, Cheryl and her mom, waiting for the little train to take us to the beach! We find out later that it's much faster to just walk there. Altho I miss that train, with the radio blasting Spanish songs, ay! yayayay! I'm pretty sure the singer was wasted while wailing out that chorus.

One of the 3 pools they had. Close to here you can find a local who will climb up one of the coconut trees to get a fresh coconut, hack the outer husk away and top it off with a straw for you

Dave and Cheryl working on their tan. We slow-roasted like rotisserie!

Beach babes -- Amanda, Me and Cheryl

We miss those banana mamas! Now we want all our drinks to come with umbrellas!

Such a perfect day for a wedding! If we could do it again, we'd do it this way!

A Toast! To the newly married couple, Phil and Cheryl. Also, to many more vacations to come!

Cheryl and Me and at reception

Chillin by the poolside with Mirela and Kathrin, yes I have my drink with me wherever I go!
Yeah, this is the best vacation ever!The rest of our bajillion pics are here, don't forget to check them out!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home