Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Yesterday was Remembrance Day stat holiday, so no work WHOPEE!! We were gonna just bum around at home, but then my dad-in-law called and asked if we wanted to deliver a sample calendar to one of his clients in Squamish (bout an hour drive away) So we jumped at the chance to do a mini-road trip, got some gas and snack money from good 'ole dad, and drove the scenic, winding mountain road.

When we got there, turns out the place to deliver it to was Gelato Carina, a quaint, family-owned cafe. They make home-made gelato YUM! But it was too cold for ice cream, so our eyes settled on some home-made mouth-watering pumpkin pie!

Yes, we deemed it necessary to have 3 pieces between the 2 of us

My self-control prevented me from asking for the whole can of whipped cream

I also have a pic of me stuffing my face, but after much thought, I decided not to post it. It's much too gruesome, the poor pie never stood a chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger beetle said...

I miss being baboy with bev!

5:51 p.m.  
Blogger Jazzygirl said...

Bee, lets sing our song, all together now!

B-A-B-O-Y
B-A-B-O-Y
B-A-B-O-Y
Cos this is what we are!

(to the tune of B-I-N-G-O)

4:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home