Monday, April 23, 2007

Shopping Fever

Me and Dave went on a little shopping spree on Saturday. It felt good, as it's been months since we've splurged a bit and gotten new things for ourselves. Spent about $800. It will probably be a while before we go on our next spree. Well, that excludes when I go to Lululemon. That's not really a spree but a necessity, since I've been so good about going to the gym regularly, will have to reward myself with a new outfit soon.

Dave got 2 pairs of shoes: nice brown leather and white Nike runners. He also got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, 4 shirts and a leather belt. I finally bought the complete Aveda facial skin care line I've been eyeing for some time now. Got some cute summer clothes: capri pants, tube and halter tops. Also got 2 pairs of shoes: cute brown velvet beady flipflops and some 3-inch stiletto- heel peep-toe. I wore it to church yesterday and I could barely walk! It's been a while since I've been on heels, so I'll have to practice a bit more.

Almost got this in white patent and pink fabric, but Dave convinced me this black patent grey fabric would go with all my clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home