Thursday, March 29, 2007

After reading Ailee's blog and comments about how expensive good quality make-up is, I couldn't resist looking at my kit. I love my make-up kit!

I can't believe how in high school we were forbidden to wear it. Actually, we were forbidden to do anything that would help us to express ourselves in any way. I remember them banning things like nail polish (even clear), shoes with any type of heel, cute socks (even though they were uniform-approved white), colored hair, dangling earrings(or more than 1 earring per ear), tattoos, piercings, etc. Haha! A lot of good that did me, as soon as I could, I went out and got all of those done =D But my most favorite of all is the fact that I can wear as much make-up as I want. I look back at my old high school pictures and laugh/cringe at the bushy-browed, shiny face smiling back at me. Thank God those days are over!

4 Comments:

Blogger beetle said...

so i see you're expressing the arteeste in you.


:)

10:51 p.m.  
Blogger Jazzygirl said...

Of course! =)

Admit it Bee, you're also glad that those days are over, even in college we looked so 'nene'...bowl-style haircuts and facial hair =P

8:37 a.m.  
Blogger beetle said...

i don't think i actually grew out of that...so sad...so sad...

4:22 p.m.  
Blogger Jazzygirl said...

actually me too hehe =) I have a mustache right now =) I think the more I nair, the more it grows!!

4:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home