Friday, May 04, 2007

Kid, Nira and Amy from The Beat 94.5

I was driving to work yesterday morning, listening to The Kid Carson Show, like I do every morning. Their voices had a bit of an echoing sound, different from when they're in the studio, then I heard them say they were doing their show from the Toys R Us parking lot near my office. I called work and told Laurel to cover for me as I'd be late cos I HAD to drop by and meet them. They were doing Spiderman promo so Kid was high in the air lifted by a crane.

I approach their kiosk and wait while they put a song on, then I went and introduced myself and told them I was a big fan! Nira was so sweet, and cute as a button! She said I deserved a Spa Utopia gift certificate for being late to work just to drop by. I'm to pick it up from their office next week, Whohoo!!

I got a picture taken with Amy and Nira, and their crew was so nice as well! I got to meet Kid, and I love his Peach Fuzz, but I didn't get to take a pic with him as he was being lifted up the crane again.

This totally made my day! Getting to meet my fave DJs, all of them and their crew were soooo nice!

If I had known I was gonna take a pic with them, I would have at least put on some make-up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home